Funny thing this shit called Envy.

Maybe one of the most ignorant, idiot, totally wrong feelings... I felt the horrible eye of envy over me my whole life.

Ppl envy my gadgets, my friends, my luck, my projects, my opportunities... As if what I have is so tough to get, so unique or special. My gadgets are like anyone else gadgets. I value them because I know how to use them. There's nothing magical about them.

All my friends became my friends little by little. Shared experiences and projects. Adventures, good talks, nice chats... Nothing special either.

What about my projects? No big secret too. I have an idea. I try to make it real. Can it be so difficult? Tough to grasp or understand? I don't get it. I GO FOR IT.

Yet, I see eyes lurking in the shadows... They watch me wherever I go. They talk behind me... they say... "Look... that's that dude. That arrogant full of himself, king of the mountain dude."

And I did nothing against those ppl. I've never approached one of those ppl and screamed at their faces: "LOOK OVER HERE YOUR LOSER! SUCK MY BIG FAT DI*K, SO YOU LEARN HOW TO DO IT RIGHT"....

Maybe I should start saying these things. After all, I need to have some fun too.