It doesn't matter what people say about me right now. Some of my family very probably have no real idea what is going inside me. Maybe they say I'm not being fair and I shouldn't be behaving like this as family is way more sacred than whatever differences I have with my uncle.

but he lives in a castle. and I live in a small 2 room apartment. And he has a brand new car and I have an old, outdated model. And everything he owns he owns because he didn't keep his word. His greed goes stronger than family and goes stronger than his own promises. What matters if you don't keep your word, if you can build lies upon lies and in the end, nobody will really care, since you have the pool and the big house with all your family united THANKS TO YOU.

It's tough going opening this year with such a post full of simmering anger and regret and maybe envy.

It will pass. As everything passes and the world moves on.

And I will move on. I only need time.