There we go, I'm now 30 years old.

New year, new job. Old quotes... Today I care not, I worry not and have no intention of making any sense. My words shall come in any order I find it coming and without any special meaning at all. So, be a kind reader and play along if you will.

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose." It's been some 15 years since I read that phrase for the first time, and it still rings very true to my ears.

And like Paul Atreides said, "I will not fear, fear is the mind-killer", let another thirty years come by, then I'll look back to it's path. Only I will remain.

As Roland of Gilead said, and as I've repeated many many times. "I have not forgotten the face of my father."

Oh, and by the way... I hope that when I reach the top of the Dark Tower, it doesn't send me back to the desert like it did to Roland.

Gotta find some new books to read, or maybe re-read some old ones :)

Happy birthday to me! :D